Thursday, November 12, 2009

N-Peace was Bestowed an Award!


Look what I just got!!


Awarded by my dear friend PonchoMeg!

I am so humbled by her kind generosity! To think that my little blog has made an impact on her in this way, still has me cocking my head to one side saying "huh?" I am surprisingly speechless and I just am in awe of this. WOW!

My dear PonchoMeg, I adore you! I hope that everyone that "I" know through my blog, comes on over to visit you. To discover the wonderful "hippie" spirit I have come to love. You are such joy!


One of the requirements of accepting this Award, is that those "I" select to receive this award, must post it on your own blog, together with the name and link of the blogger that bestowed this award to you. You are then asked to select 15 other blogs that YOU have discovered and want others to discover too.

These are my blogs that I visit routinely. I do not have 15 blogs though. These are the ones though, that knocked my life into hope and Peace! They each continue to change me in growth and spirit. They each have help to empowered me in ways that I still discover daily. My prayer is that you all also find them equally as wonderful!

Enjoy each of them! They will not disappoint, I promise!

www.Ponchomegthemodernbohemian.blogspot.com

www.Velvetbrickspot.blogspot.com

www.Foolsewoode.blogspot.com

www.Throughmyeyesseattle.blogspot.com

www.Irisheyesshannon.blogspot.com

www.Susiesbigadventure.blogspot.com

www.Channelofpeace.blogspot.com

www.Luckie-ducky.blogspot.com

www.survivingibconedayatatime.blogspot.com

With my humbled gratitude, I thank you my dear friend PonchoMeg!
I so appreciate that we have come to know one another in this wacky place called "Life!"

10 comments:

Carol Dunton said...

Congratulations, dear lady! So wonderfully deserved - a beautiful gift of 'thank you' from your friend and all of us who adore you and visiting your site daily! : )))))
(does happy dance on one leg around the room!).

Thank you for sharing your gift with me.... I am quietly humbled that you find me and my blog to be an addition to your world.

Love you, dear chica....like no other.
Chica
aka Velvet Brick

Unknown said...

You definitely deserved this award. Your blog is a wonderful addition to my life, and so are you! We seem to really understand each other, and it is great that we are able to share stories, thoughts, dreams, and so much more. Thank you for being in my life and for creating such a wonderful blog.

Susie of Arabia said...

Your blog is beautiful - I will have to add it to my list. Love your music too! Thank you for the recognition and also thank you for turning me on to your blog and several others on your list that I didn't know about.
If you don't know about Musings by Yoli, I think you would really like her blog too:
http://prettyparrot.blogspot.com/

Martha said...

Norma, I love reading your blog. It always reminds me of what's important in life. Thank you very much for nominating mine. Love and miss you and can't wait until we have the chance to get together.
Martha

Meags said...

Congratulations! I so enjoy reading your words of encouragment and I too am always searching for peace. I am blessed to know you through your blog and blessed to be able to get a hug from you from time to time. Thank you for the virtual hugs as well. Here's a big one to you(((((((((hug)))))))).

Love, Meags

Julie said...

N-Peace....Congrats! A much deserved award. I love reading your blog....your words always touch me in so many ways. Your spirit is beautiful and you share that so easily with all of your readers. I have to say I was shocked when I saw my blog on your list. I don't even know what to say. It brings tears to my eyes that my blog has touched your life. Thank you!

Yoli said...

Very well deserved! And thank you for the beautiful message you left on my blog.

Renee said...

Congrats on your award.

You have a lovely blog.

Renee xoxo

Renee said...

Did I mention already how much I love the pictures of you and your sister.

Renee xoxo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.