These are my "open" prayers, thoughts, and wishes, for all of you dear friends, that visit my blog for this New Year!
1. Life isn't always fair, but it is really good!
2. You do not have to win every argument. Agree to disagree. Being right is not better than being happy.
3. Make PEACE with your past. You do not want it to show up and screw with your present.
4.Do not compare your life to anyone else's. You have absolutely no idea what their journey has been.
5. Get rid of anything that is not useful, beautiful, or joyful.
6. Frame every "so-called" disaster with these words, "In five years, will any of this matter?"
7. Forgive everyone everything.
8. If everyone threw their problems all into a pile, I promise, you would grab yours back.
9. It is none of your business what others think of you.
10. Being envious is a waste of your precious time.
11. Your life is far too short to be disliking, or even hating another soul.
12. Don't audit your life here. Show up everyday and make the most of it.
13. You have always had all that you have ever needed.
14. Our lives aren't always tied up in pretty bows or such, but it is a gift this life we are given.
15. And finally, please remember that all that truly matters in the "end" is that you loved.
I so very much wish each of you, a most healthy, deep pocketed in prosperousness, of pure joy, of very few sorrows, of rich in kind-of-heart, to everyday love with abundance and abandonment, to always look toward your fellow man with forgiveness and of true kindness, and for all of you my dear friends here, I wish for you such PEACE in the New Year.