Thursday, January 7, 2010

M & the PEACE she brings to us all!



On this day, January 7th, 1986, our daughter (in-law) M, was born to us all!


Our M is everything that is of beautiful appearance. When M is asked her opinion, she is kindly honest and softly truthful.

She sees more than others, in matters of the heart.

Our M has walked paths and fought battles, that no one of this age should have had to do. Our M's Mom has even said the words, "I wish I was more like her." (I admit too, that at times I look towards my M as a teacher to me in conduct.)

I so believe that all Mother's should say that about their daughter's as often as they can. Time has that way of passing and you are then left standing and wondering, "where did the time go?"


I wish this for all Mother's and Daughter's!

Baby-girl, on this birthday, we all can give you our wishes, our joys, "many" gifts wrapped in pretty paper and ribbons, prayers for your future, all of our hopes and aspirations for you, deeply exchanged hugs & kisses, and sweetie most importantly, the abundance of love.

So, our dear Baby-girl, Dad an
d I wish you this year, happiness in the purest forms. To achieve all that is before you. To always remember where you began. To keep your heart focused on the important things in life. That you are love and are loved.


And that laughing is truly the best cure for what ails ya!

Happy birthday Baby-girl!

1 comment:

Little Miss Lee said...

This post is beautiful! What an amazing tribute!

Also I hope that your empathy button wasn't pressed too hard the other day when you commented on my blog. ha ha! I appreciate the words you left SO much because they were poignant, loving and up lifting.

Thanks for the warm fuzzys!