Friday, January 2, 2009

Resolutions N-Peace.

Are New Years Resolutions healthy?
Nah........
I see them as they can cause such harm. They place self doubt without our permission. A set up towards failure. Who would want that?
I do though, like the word resolution. It makes you sit a little straighter and allows you to pause in thought of your daily presence with others and especially to our own self, no? To work at all these consistent emotions and actions that we have of our conduct with one's self, in our walking this life path.
Why does it have to be a "New Year's" resolution? Why not a daily affirmation that we will be kind in our thoughts and of our words. That our actions will be that of non-threatening and the extension of love and acceptance. That the negative will not be the first "re"-action that we allow to explain something.
I really do not think New Year's Resolution's to be healthy. I really don't like them at all. I am choosing to be kind, forgiving to those who some believe are "non" deserving, to be thoughtful of my surroundings, to be more appreciative, to love with abandonment, to always always be of peace.
Oh Oh....I guess these are "resolutions".........

No comments: