Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Peace of History

It's a New Day!

A Beginning of Hope.

Our President Barack Obama.

May his reign be of all that is good and kind....may he surround himself with those that will lift him up....may us citizen's be dedicated to participating in our tasks at hand to help achieve these goals....

I was asked if I ever thought I would see a African-American and his swearing into office happen in my lifetime.....I replied, "yes I did"....you see, deep in my soul, I have tremendous faith in my fellowman...I believe in humanity in the purest form....yes, with all my heart, I do believe that a day like this would happen and that I would be able to witness it....

I can only imagine how far we will be, when our children's children are looking at their President on the day he/she is taking their oath of office....the structure of our Government then....the amount of sacrifice's we will ALL have to do and endure as citizens, to bring about the changes to allow every person to relish in peace and prosperity....

Yes, I have hope for our nation and it began in a man they call Barack....

Mr. President I mean....

2 comments:

Meags said...

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheela said...

Hi Norma,

I didn't realize you have a blog. I am thrilled to be able to read it and remark. I love the ability to keep in touch with people this way.

Sheila