Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Peace in the Moment.

I

Love

Wisdom!


I look towards places that can give me perspective!

I crave it and implement it as much as my mind and soul is capable of.


Be it discovered in a box of cards that a gift it was.

or,

from words from a sister, who's life IS of true wisdom.

or,

of the best friends who are soft places to turn to, for actions in wisdom.

or,

of new best friends that arrived in your life at the moments you are in need of new perspectives in wisdom.

or,

from looking upwards, in receiving the heavens above! Searching and listening for the whisper of wisdom that no book has yet been written of.

or,

from the person that lights your life up blindingly, by being everything that you are and more. Just because you are loved.

or,

by those that you admire in their living of their life and of their wisdom that they never speak of.

There are many that I personally draw from. These are but a few of my first turns.

I also seek it from other family and of course friends. From past experiences of my own of course, as well as, from those that are in my life and what they see and choose. A baby's eyes and the wisdom they can hold in their gaze upon our faces. A soldiers life upon returning back into the fold of their homeland. Nature and her cycle of life. Music.

I

Love

Wisdom!

It keeps us all real and can give us strength in what is seen to be ugly.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love this post! I so believe with all of my heart the first card you have displayed. Indeed everything is presented to us exactly when it needs to be. I have had that in my mind alot lately. Hard to keep focused on that at times when you really want things to be a bit different in life.

Looks like you have many things that bring you inspiration. That is wonderful. Thank you for sharing!