Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Am Peace!

Pretty, isn't this?

These cards are part of an amazing gift that my chica gave to me about a 2 months or so ago. C is always wanting to expose me (and to R) the joys of life and provide tools that may help, if not encourage me to do so. That's not to imply that C believes that I do not have joy in my life at all. C is just helping me increase my perception of my life, to what more there possibly can be for me.

Ever heard of Louise L. Hay? This women is an author, life coach, and teacher. She is one of "Oprah's" guru's. 27 books by her, available for us that are still N-Search. I have one of her books also. "You Can Heal Your Life." Let me first say, I am S-T-I-L-L on page 22 and I bought it around 4 months ago. Ms. Hay, really has you do some intense inner work, to progress to the next chapter or text. Like I said, I am still on page 22. It is sitting on my coffee table still beckoning me to read further. This is another post entirely!

Among the materials this women has written, Ms. Hay's has designed a most colorful and rich in worded, box of cards. 64 affirmations to help develop our inner wisdom. C gave both to R and I a box to call our very own. C shared that she carries this new treasure with her everywhere she goes. Reading one when her life, at that very moment, isn't being what is fair or is just reminding her that it has nothing to do with her at all.

Each card has a statement on one side, saying what you maybe wanting to overcome. The flip-side is the affirmation to what you need to tell your inner self. I have come to learn and see that each of these cards of bliss, I should ALWAYS be saying to my inner self. They are paper blessings for me. The words of each, leap off the cards to envelope my heart!

This one here is my absolute favorite! The colors, are of the Monet-colors and texture. (favorite favorite artist of mine!) I remember this one being on the very top when I opened my new treasure box. The statement and affirmation is MY life now and always!

I believe it was a sign.

The universe was reminding me,


* Disclaimer*

Apparently, after spending time with my amazing Chica C, she brought to my attention that the Louise Hay's book that I have, You Can Heal Your Life, I bought over a year ago! Not 4 months or so! Sometimes my time and space are very jumbled. Purposely or not, I am grateful that best friend C can be my time keeper. Maybe I should spend the time to get passed page 22 and implement the tools to make my life more incredible. Will see.

2 comments:

Cheela said...

These are beautiful, Norma! I love the statements of affirmation.

Carol Dunton said...

I am so glad that you have found these to be a source of nuture, strength and affirmation. I believe that they carry an energy within themselves...thus why I keep them very close at hand...they are releasing their 'goodness' just by being close to you as well as being read. Isn't it nice to have such a fun, cute, simple way to remind yourself of how incredible you are in this universe when your chicas and family might not be around at the moment?

I believe in my being that this was meant for you.

I love you with all parts of my being, dear lady. I learn from you, am challenged by you, fall into your strength and love.

Every single person on this planet that knows you is a wealthier soul for it. I wish you continued blessings of peace in all that you strive for, wish for, hope for, search for.

Peace be with you.

With love that knows no limits,
Chica C