Thursday, December 10, 2009

Twas Peace in the House!

Twas 15 days till Christmas and all through my Arizona house,


This is not a tree of 6ft. It is a tree of a full 12. It is way too big to house any mouse.

It stands so largely and ever so brightly! There are all 3800 lights on each branch and bough. With the song of The First Noel singing lightly.


The decorations were skewed all over our two couches,



In piles,


In heaps,


In groupings,


In clusters,


There are such treasured and cherished bunches!


Each decoration has found it's new place on our tree.


On each bough and each br
anch and dear, can you see?



That our tree is just perfect. All finished as can be. I so love my tree. Oh yes indeed!


So now off to our fireplace I turn with great hope,

I too would decorate this and that ain't no joke!



On the mantle they go, my barn stars of two. With three quite unique snowmen. You know, last year I had only two.
My Grandmother's vintage handkerchiefs, all hung for any "bless-you's!"


With 5 colored blocks, that spell out the word I live best.


This is our completed fireplace, l must say, this year's is the best!


So, I ponder and I think. What more can I do?
A PEACE tree of course, this isn't something new!



With all multi-colored and sized snowflakes, with all white lights, and a fair amount of glitter. Up went our PEACE tree, it stands in our washtub, it gives me the twitters!

So sitting and watching the twinkling's of joy, I want to wish, from my house to ours, PEACE and full bright light. May all of your blessings be many this year. As your sorrows be ever so few. Merry Christmas dear friends and always stand in the light!

GOD BLESS!

4 comments:

Cheela said...

Bah Humbug!

Julie said...

Love...Love....Love it! You tree and fireplace look amazing and indeed filled with the xmas spirit!

Martha said...

Beautiful!

Joann said...

You have beautiful decorations up!!! Love it!!! :)