Thursday, December 31, 2009

PEACE Wishes for 2010!



2010!


These are my "open" prayers, thoughts, and wishes, for all of you dear friends, that visit my blog for this New Year!


1. Life isn't always fair, but it is really good!

2. You do not have to win every argu
ment. Agree to disagree. Being right is not better than being happy.

3. Make PEACE with your past. You do not want it to show up and screw with your present.

4.Do not compare your life to anyone e
lse's. You have absolutely no idea what their journey has been.

5. Get rid of anything that i
s not useful, beautiful, or joyful.

6. Frame every "so-called" disaster with these words, "In five years, will any of this matter?"

7. Forgive everyone everything.

8. If everyone threw their problems all into a pile, I promise, you would grab yours back.

9. It is none of your busi
ness what others think of you.

10. Being envious is a waste of your precious time.

11. Your life is far too short to be disliking, or even hating another soul.

12. Don't audit your life here. Sho
w up everyday and make the most of it.

13. You have always had
all that you have ever needed.

14. Our lives aren't always tied up in pretty bows or such, but it is a gift this life we are given.

15. And finally, please remember that all that truly matters in the "end" is that
you loved.




I so very much wish each of you, a most healthy, deep pocketed in prosperousness, of pure joy, of very few sorrows, of rich in kind-of-heart, to everyday love with abundance and abandonment, to always look toward your fellow man with forgiveness and of true kindness, and for all of you my dear friends here, I wish for you such PEACE in the New Year.



God's speed.

2 comments:

Gypsy Gardens said...

Your wishes are priceless, let's hope they become our truth in this new year. You made me so happy with your visit, I'm glad my words have fluttered to someone.

xxx

Julie said...

Thank you for such a wonderful post! I am going to work on #9! Your words really touched me. I am feeling that 2010 is going to be a wonderful year!