Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy "Peace" Birthday Chica!

A very very

happy happy


birthday,
to my Chica C!

You bring to me such love and joy! You have a presence that makes one want to do better in life. You have scars from battles, that have taught us all, the true art of healing. My prayer for you this birthday, is that you, yourself, see and feel all the wonders that I and we, see and feel in you!

Wishing you a year ahead of joyfulness and PEACE Chica!

Like a crazy women,
I
adore
you!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday to a wonderful woman. N-Peace you said it perfectly.....I know I learn from this chica everyday and I am in constant awe of her strength! I feel so privileged to be able to call her my friend!

Carol Dunton said...

Awww.... Chica, you surprised me with this post!!! I adore you...you help me be who I am. Thank you for loving me, supporting me and carrying my hope for me when I couldn't carry it myself. I will never forget that you did that, and so much more, for me. I love you, ya-ya, forever!
xoxo

Renee said...

Happy birthday to your Chica, but I have to tell you, you guys look younger now then you did back in the day.

You have a beautiful blog and a peacefilled heart.

Renee xoxoo